What this site is about.

So, you're curious about what Site-Central is about?

Well... I made this site to share my cool links with all those people who are interested. Each day, I will post a topic or two and each topic will have a bunch of related links that are very useful. Most categories will be related to what most people like these days. Anyone who wants to submit his own bunch of cool sites, just e-mail me at xt.ninjax@gmail.com. I will also accept topic requests (you request a topic, and I'll try to post it).

Well, I hope you like my site and visit daily for updates! I will start posting soon. Please help this site by advertising. XD



T-NiNjA

0 comments:

    Digg This Site

    Followers

    About Me

    Name: Assil Location: UAE Age: 17 Nationality: American

    Donate

    Page Visits

    Spottt
    Spottt